pinkabrinka said: It's Health and Wellness month in our office. Are there any recommended evil exercise regimens so as to stay fleet and flexible in pursuit of greater villainy?
The idea of working minions to death and, in general, not caring for their being is archaic. It is the leading downfall of villains. Replacements must be recruited and trained, uniforms created, etc.
Basic care and attention will keep your workforce strong, healthy, active, and best of all, contributing at increasingly higher levels to your bottom line (be this financial or destructive).
FOR THE LIVING
- Take a cat nap while your station is being covered
- Stretch again
- A walk around the lair, or outside in the haunted woods. Bring a light snack. Hydrate responsibly.
FOR THE DEAD
- Quiet resting time. This isn’t terribly different than normal activities, but it’s best to acknowledge their presence. Everyone should feel special from time to time.
FOR THE UNDEAD
- For the non-corporeal, bask in the moonlight. Use moonlight in a jar as necessary.
- For the corporeal, stretch and flex.
- Overturn a few graves so the fresh smells of earth and rot are more prevalent.
- Opals and amethysts are often enjoyed by various forms of undead. Have a few jars of powered stones handy.
FOR THE UNKNOWN
- Turn off all the lights and contemplate the dark unreality of nonexistence. Compare this with the unknowable reality of infinite existence.
- Halloween cartoons
- Share stories
- (We do these three things at every Evil Supply Co. meet up, it works fantastically)