This afternoon! They’ll be going on sale this afternoon! (Probably around 4:30pm, PST.)
The price: $37.50 ($25 for the goodies, $12.50 for shipping.)
How to buy one: Once the “SALES ARE OPEN!” announcement has been posted, send me an email at jilli @ gothic-charm-school . com (remove the spaces, leave the dashes). Do not email me about them before the sale announcement. This is a first come, first served arrangement, and there is a limit of one box per person.
If there are any available, I will write back confirming that you get one, asking you to send me payment via PayPal, and asking if you have fragrance allergies. (Some of the boxes may have perfume samples in them, dried flowers, incense, or other pretty-smelling things.)
Do not send me payment until you receive the confirmation email from me!
Other questions you may have:
International shipping? It’s $41 to Canada and $60 to other countries. If you want to pay that much in shipping, sure, I’ll do it.
Why are you selling these? Because unemployment means figuring out other ways to generate income.
What if I don’t want a box, but I want to contribute to the Jilli Wellness Fund? Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! The email address I listed above works with my PayPal.
What’s in the box?
- A vintage gothy magazine.
- Gothy cosmetic items.
- Gothy music CDs.
- A random assortment of gothy ephemera. (Concert tickets, fliers, cards, and so on.)
- A classic book associated with the goth movement.
- A random assortment of gothy DIY supplies. (Ribbon, lace, bits of jewelry, and so on.)
- Other interesting and odd things as they appear out of the Storage Room o’ Doom.
- A hand-written thank you note from me!
Thank you for reading this!