SWINTON, Constantine, and nightblogging. Or something like that
Prompted by StuntHusband’s comment on the last post of “DIBS ON LUCIFER”, there is now idle discussion of getting a Constantine cosplay group together. Except it would be a genderswitched Constantine, because there’s no way I’m wearing trousers. So! The Infamous BlueJay as Gabriel, StuntHusband as Lucifer, me as Constantine, and … hmmm. Maybe Libby as a generswitched Balthazar? That would work nicely.
::looks at the fizzy water/chocolate vodka/rose syrup drink::
Yeah, this is what the Kids Today call “nightblogging”, isn’t it?
- lunitaire likes this
- aretankisagirl likes this
- zerosociety answered: I approve of this notion.
- littlemisscodeless likes this
- lovesgreatadventure said: sobbing into my tea
- lovesgreatadventure likes this
- lapjeskat1654 likes this
- volgrim-von-kriest answered: I’ll find out for sure if I get it wrong!
- the-dalek-girl-who-can likes this
- snowcoma likes this
- snowcoma answered: I AM DUCK!
- the-city-mouse likes this
- eibmoz likes this
- nyafox likes this
- cake-and-monsters likes this
- sakurachang answered: you wouldn’t nessassarily need to do a genderbend.you could do Johanna Constantine.she’s right up your alley.sad there was only 1 book on her
- androgynous-space-demon said: The fizzywater chocolate vodka rose syrup drink sounds amazing!
- starfishride likes this
- obsessivepuzzles likes this
- sugarapplesweet likes this
- sailor-ramiel likes this
- immortallyophelia likes this
- missblooferlady likes this
- gothiccharmschool posted this