Shallow fashion cravings
Really, why is a gray crushed velvet frock coat-ish sort of thing so dratted difficult to find? Yes, I could just buy the right fabric and hand it to the Infamous BlueJay, but she’s booked until April. (Making outfits for the Vampire Ball, so I really can’t complain.)
Gray. Crushed velvet. Frock coat. Why is this so hard?
- manabear likes this
- aretankisagirl likes this
- pumpkinfrost likes this
- calantheandthenightingale answered: That sounds like something Atelier Boz might carry, but then their stuff is expensive and has limited sizing :(
- srookymulder likes this
- sailredpanda likes this
- androgynous-space-demon likes this
- ontheedgeofevermore likes this
- scarlettsiren likes this
- travellingviking likes this
- knittingmynerves likes this
- sewannesew answered: Clearly, it shouldn’t be because that sounds gorgeous. Now I have a desire to sew one for myself.
- lovesgreatadventure answered: Next item on the list: 6 yards of gray silk velvet.
- rhinoalunar likes this
- mandaplz likes this
- idreamofcorsets answered: could you find a pattern online and make it yourself? some antique patterns are on amazon
- pigtailsandcombatboots likes this
- tealandlithium likes this
- idreamofcorsets likes this
- gothiccharmschool posted this