idreamofcorsets answered: could you find a pattern online and make it yourself? some antique patterns are on amazon.
Heh. Frock coats involve princess seams and sleeves, two things which have historically thwarted my sewing attempts. The Infamous BlueJay, bless her black and bitter heart, has tried to teach me the ways of doing such things. Multiple times.
Altering and tailoring thrift store finds? No problem! Making full, ruffled skirts? Sure! Sewing something with princess seams or sleeves. ::twitch twitch twitch::
- sleepytornado likes this
- manabear likes this
- aretankisagirl likes this
- megii-of-mysteri-ousstranger likes this
- immortallyophelia likes this
- sailredpanda likes this
- idreamofcorsets said: ohh im terribly sorrry, id help if i could but i sadly live a very far away
- pumpkinguts likes this
- multifandomconfusion likes this
- travellingviking likes this
- pwcca likes this
- tealandlithium likes this
- ash-of-the-loam said: Are darts an issue? Folkwear has a pattern that doesn’t involve princess seams. You could do most of it yourself but just get help setting the sleeves in?
- nudiemuse likes this
- ninamariegrey likes this
- gothiccharmschool posted this